- Broad, Global Access
- Multiple Data Points per survey
- Trusted Online Sample Source
With so many online panels out there, how do you know which one to choose? Research Aspects has more than 1.5 million qualified market research participants in over 100 countries, among the newest consumer panels in the industry. Over time, we have collected more than 10 million data points on our panel respondents, and we continually profile them in real-time to target any audience our clients need including:
- Mothers of babies/young children
- Automobile owners by specific make/model
- Retirees and students
- Owners of specific technology types and brands
- Respondents with unique purchase habits and behaviors
- Health and patient panels
- Travel and hotel loyalty club members
- Pet owners by type
- Targeted lifestyles and hobbies
- Media consumers of films, TV and games
- Fashion, food/beverage and brand loyalists
We follow a different path to building and maintaining our online panel in the following ways:
- Panel sources are over 90% proprietary, which means we own and manage them and members are fully profiled and re-contactable.
- Recruited via verified, certified sources and methods to create a vast pool of potential research respondents for our clients.
- Respondents are incented in many ways, depending on the amount of effort required, the population, and appropriate regional customs resulting in higher panel respondent satisfaction.
Research Aspects online panel members pass through multiple levels of authentication to ensure we are getting to genuinely interested panelists who will provide valuable data for insights. Those measures include:
- Digital fingerprinting
- Source verification
- Two-factor authentication
- Third-party verification
- Geo-IP control
- Time stamps
- Questionnaire quality controls
- Reward claim authentication
Research Aspects’s advances in recruitment, respondent experience and fraud prevention have put us ahead of the curve in the market research industry. That’s why we are the trusted online sample source for many clients worldwide.
- Speed Field Times
- Control Consumer Research Costs
- Nearly Two Decades of collective Experience
Achieving a representative consumer sample on time and on budget often requires more than online can offer. RA helps speed field times and control consumer research costs with offline consumer telephone sample. We offer a wide range of options, including DIY sample product or proven telephone methodologies that RA has deployed.
- Address-Based Sample (ABS) with more geographic precision to cover nearly all US households.
- Random Digit Dial Sample (RDD) landline and wireless telephone samples used in conjunction to create one of the most projectable and methodologically sound sampling frames possible.
- Listed Landline Sample for precise geographic and demographic targeting with high working phone rates.
- Wireless LITe accesses millions of wireless telephone numbers with a verified name and address and some demographic targets available.
- RA offers low incidence targeting of US consumers by lifestyle, interest, ailment and activity. The RA team will put together the right combination of consumer sampling methods to make your next research project feasible.