- Access Hard-to-Reach Business Professionals
Conducting B2B market research can be challenging, requiring access to respondents who provide insights into often complex products and service offerings in the different roles and business sectors in which they operate. Research Aspects’s online business-to-business panel is fast becoming the preferred choice for reaching a global business audience. Our online B2B panel is among the fastest growing in the world, providing access to almost half million B2B opinion makers in the US and 15 other countries when it’s convenient for them. It uniquely offers:
- Respondents recruited from a wide range of blue-chip sources including loyalty programs, alumni and professional associations.
- Access to specifically defined market segments, from small business owners to business executives.
- Research across a variety of industries including: Information Technology, , Manufacturing, Professional Services and Financial Services.
- Incentives that match their business professional roles and existing loyalty programs.
We offer a truly multi-mode approach to completing research studies with ease, no matter the size or scope. Through our fast growing online B2B panel, and our B2B offline capabilities, we ensure we are engaging the right B2B decision-makers.
- Executive Interviewing Center
- Hard-to-Reach Market Research Audiences
- End-to-End Servicing of Complex Projects
If you’re only using online sample to conduct B2B research, you may be missing your target.
Simply put, business research is more complex because of the nature of this low-incidence target and their lack of time. Research Aspects offers the industry’s leading offline alternative to online B2B access. Our offline solution provides the reach of Dun & Bradstreet’s B2B phone list with the sampling knowledge of Research Aspects’s seasoned thought leaders. With our offline telephone sample, we can access B2B research participants in companies across more than 200 countries. We identify appropriate targets based on your survey criteria, and then deliver your sample in the least possible time. Research Aspects offline telephone sample offers:
- Direct access by phone to the role or person your research requires
- Targeting by number of employees, sales volume, SIC code (in the US) and more
- Interviews with C-suite, IT and HR executives, procurement and purchasing professionals
- Verification of employment, occupation and up-to-date profile information
B2B telephone interviews are conducted by our dedicated executive interviewing teams that are experienced in navigating gatekeepers to reach your target. Research Aspects’s 100+ highly skilled interviewers conduct manty thousand interviews a year.